Workshops on Music and Health
Peter Muir offers participatory workshops on using music for holistic health, empowering participants at all levels of experience, from professionals in the field to those completely new to the subject. Areas covered include general ones such as using music for healing and stress reduction, to reducing stagefright, as well as seminars on using music to impact the lives of those with developmental disabilities, and Alzheimer’s.
Dr. Muir is an engaging and expert presenter.
- Reducing Stress through Music. Learn more
Music and Health
- Music for Healing: An Introduction. Learn more
- Stagefright to Stage Freedom: Transcending Performance Anxiety. Learn more
Alzheimer’s and Caregiving
- Thanks for the Memory: Using Music to Enhance the Lives of People with Alzheimer’s. Learn more
- Music-Making for People with Disabilities. Learn more
- Breaking the Silence: Making Music to Enhance the Lives of Those with Autism. Learn More